Jaipur offers the best IVF treatment. Many services are available in a comfortable setting. A popular place for IVF treatment is Jaipur. Mishka IVF is the most well-known IVF clinic in Jaipur. In a relaxingYou can find a choice of treatments and the most recent technology in this setting.
What is In-Vitro Fertilization?
In-vitro fertilization (or test tube baby) is a method in which eggs and sperm outside of the body are fertilized and then returned to the womb within 2-5 days.
Who is eligible for In-Vitro Fertilization?
If you are unable to have children, IVF might be an option.
- Unexplained infertility has been diagnosed.
- If your fallopian tubes become blocked, other methods such as intrauterine injection (IUI) or fertility drugs are not likely to work.
- If the male partner is experiencing fertility problems or abnormal semen analysis, other methods such as intrauterine injection (IUI) and fertility drugs have not worked.
- A male partner with fertility problems has an abnormal semen analysis.
- IUI is not appropriate for you if your partner uses frozen sperm from your partner.
- In your treatment, you may use donated eggs or frozen eggs from your family.
- You use embryo testing to prevent your child from inheriting a genetic condition.
- If you have severe symptoms of endometriosis.
What can I expect from my baby’s test tube treatment?
The following would be your IVF/Test tube baby treatment cycle.
Step 1: After you decide to proceed with IVF, you will have a daycare procedure called Hysteroscopy to determine if your uterus is suitable for carrying the baby. This procedure is usually done one month before your IVF cycle. It involves inserting a small camera through the vagina into the womb to view the inside of the baby’s uterus. The procedure will not cause pain as you will be anesthetized.
Step 2: Your husband must freeze one sample of your sperm as a backup.
Step 3: Treatment would typically begin the second or third day after periods. The treatment involves a scan, hormone tests, and daily injections for approximately 8-10 days. There is also monitoring via scans and hormone tests. After the eggs have grown sufficiently, the injection Hcg will be given as an ovulation trigger.
Step 4: Egg retrieval takes place transvaginally 35 to 36 hours later using light anesthesia and transvaginal ultrasound guidance. Unless there are complications such as bleeding, undue discomfort, or ovarian hyperstimulation, you will be discharged that evening.
Step 5: Eggs are retrieved and inspected for maturity. The husband must give a fresh sample of semen. The sperms are then injected into mature eggs on the same day. They are kept in an incubator for about 3-5 days.
Step 6: The embryo transfer is the final step. Two to three embryos are chosen and gently transferred into your womb using ultrasound guidance. This takes place about 3-5 days after you have done your egg retrieval. You will usually be discharged within two to three hours.
Step 7: Supportive medications will be administered starting on the day of egg retrieval and continuing through your pregnancy check. After your embryo transplant, you will be called to schedule a pregnancy test.
What precautions should I take when I undergo in In-Vitro Fertilization or Test Tube Baby treatment?
- A healthy diet high in fruits and veggies is recommended
- Relax your mind and be stress-free
- Intercourse is not recommended during treatment.
- Do not do strenuous work during treatment, as your ovaries may be enlarged and twisting could cause acute pain.
How can I prepare for an egg retrieval procedure?
- The hospital will admit you between 6 and 7 in the morning. You must be empty stomach for at least 6-8 hours before your procedure.
- As an intravenous medication, light anesthesia will be given to the patient.
- Vaginally, the procedure is performed using scan guidance and a small needle.
- The whole process takes between 20-30 minutes.
- You may experience slight bleeding or pain after a procedure. This usually resolves by taking medication.
- Within 6 hours, you will be released.
- Is there a success rate for test-tube babies?
Many factors affect the success rate, including the age of the woman, the egg quality, and the cause of infertility. The success rate ranges from 40-50%. As women get older, success decreases.
What is frozen embryo transfer?
You can freeze any embryos left over after a transfer and keep them in liquid nitrogen at -180 degrees Celsius for later use.
What are the complications?
The two most critical complications of In-Vitro Fertilization are
- Multiple pregnancies (20-25%).
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is a condition that results from an excessive response. It can be prevented by making appropriate changes to the medication.
- Rarely, ovaries can twist and cause acute pain. This may need a laparoscopy.