Nowadays, events aren’t there were used to be. Now,organizers have the option of choosing between virtual events & in-person events. With the ongoing in-person events becoming a more realistic option, virtual events thus also seem to reinforce their position.
These events come with a complete package of transitioning your event into a digital strategy. With the increase in virtual event live streaming, hybrid events are the new face of the event industry.
In this blog, we will explain all about – live streaming, hybrid events & benefits of virtual events. Along with this, we will be covering some factual information related to the current trends in hybrid events in 2022.
Live Streaming Virtual & Hybrid Events
With more businesses trying to broadcast their virtual events to as many viewers as they can along with organizors spinning on their hybrid events to catch the attention of the public, Live streaming has become one of the most popular services for both of these events happening around the world.
With the increase in demand for both of these events, the live streaming platforms have evolved to include salient features to enhance the classic streaming experience for the viewers.
A virtual event live a streaming platform is basically a tool that has been used by most organizers to showcase their events by uploading video & broadcasting it.
Similarly, a hybrid event platform is a mix of in-person & virtual events, in which viewers have the option to go with the event virtually or in person.
With its easy-to-use, scalable, budget-friendly & customizable options hybrid events along with virtual events are a win-win case for the event organizers.
Live streaming services are more frequently used because of their interactive features like- live Q&A sessions, real-time feedback from the audience, polling & sending emoji options, and much more.
What are the Benefits of Virtual Events?
Virtual events come with a complete showcase to make your event unforgettable. Without any further delay, let’s jump to some of the most popular benefits of organising these virtual events –
Flexible For the Attendees
- These events allow attendees to explore the provided content at their own pace and choose their topic for reading accordingly.
- A very simple example to explain this is a parallel session. In this attendees are not forced to join both sessions one after the other. Instead of this, one can be watched live & other can be watched on demand.
Analytics at your Finger Tips
- Hybrid event live streaming services provide real-time insights like – the attendee count, heat maps of the visited area, real-time feedback, details of the registered candidates, and much more.
- It thus also provides KPI which is very hard for the organizer to grasp in face-to-face events.
Cost Reduction Option in Many Ways
- There is no doubt these events are pocket friendly. The biggest advantage of hosting these events is the remote attending option. As there is no cost of travel & accommodation.
- Companies will be benefited the most. As there is no cost of travel whatsoever companies will send more employees to attend the event resulting in higher growth & exposure opportunities.
- Hosting the events in a hybrid style or virtually with the help of live streaming service providers will ultimately promote the green agenda of the company by reducing the logistics required for hosting the in-person event.
- Platforms can also display a positive impact on the environment with a significant reduction in CO2 emissions.
Hybrid Events Trends in 2022
With the implications of restrictions in various countries like – the US, Canada, UK, etc. on a timely basis, these events are thus gaining popularity. With a good medium to engage, organizers are looking to connect the live audiences with the virtual audience for the same events.
With the help of live streaming providers, hosting these events has eventually become a fun activity for the organizers. With features like – real-time content sharing, polling, Q&A, and much more
Below are some of the key points which can describe the futuristic trend of hybrid events –
- As per the reports, nearly 45 % of event professionals have switched back to in-person events, but however, they are not ready to discard the hybrid event as an option to bring more audience.
- In another research by a website- Event MB, more than 65 % of the event professionals claim their events to become hybrid in coming years.
- Hybrid events come up with a robust event management suite that can match the requirements of in-person events with that of casting them virtually.
- Features like – check-in by scanning QR code, premium video streaming, lead tracking & data analytics have become the new normal for the event organizers as well as for the audience.
- Increase in Community Marketing – as per the recent trends, the event organizers are focussing on creating a shared sense of belonging and emotional connection with both virtual & in-person attendees.
With the help of On-demand live streaming services, events are no longer being held annually. They are being hosted more frequently to bring their community of attendees under the same roof thus encouraging the feeling of companionship.
- Change in the Venue Selection Criteria – it is slightly different from the traditional
Approach because now event professionals are aiming to optimize the visual experience.
- Considering Safety as the Utmost Priority – recent trends have shown up that safety is a vital matter of concern for event organizers. However, these ever-changing restrictions on international-level organizers are looking at hybrid events to gather the international public for their local events.
Planning, merging along with hosting successful hybrid events is not an easy task do & you should have the right platform by your side to promote an event experience that is engaging as well as accessible.
Though in-person events platforms can never be outdated as of now they come up with an option to switch virtual with the help of hybrid events. So, there is a significant increase in the reach of the event among the public as it can be attended in both ways.
Hybrid event platforms enable businesses to conduct events consisting of variable sizes with small efforts & higher efficiency. This single factor has sparked the hosting of micro-events over large-scale events.