When it comes to video games, there’s something special about the alluring box art. Whether it’s the unique designs of indie games or the pretty packages of more mainstream titles, boxes are a focal point for gamers. But what if you don’t have the budget to design your own box art? Or what if you don’t have the time? Don’t worry—there are plenty of tips and tricks out there that can help make your boxes look unique and stand out from the crowd. In this blog post, we will provide you with some of the best tips for making your boxes look great.
Tips to Make your Game Boxes look Unique
- Creating a unique game box can add an extra level of excitement to your game night. Here are a few tips to help make your Custom Game Boxes for Your Table Top Game Design look different and more exciting:
- Use colors that contrast well together. For example, use green and purple together to create a vibrant color scheme, or use black and white together to create a more sophisticated look.
- Use textured materials on the surface of the box. This will help add depth and realism to your game boards.
- Use unique shapes on the corners and edges of the box. This will help identify each game immediately and make it easier for players to find what they’re looking for on the table.
- Use patterns or images that are related to the theme of your game or the setting in which it takes place. For example, if you’re designing a board game about medieval knights, include symbols related to horsemanship on the front of the box!
Tips to Make your Boxes More Appealing to Buyers
There are a few things you can do to make your games look more appealing to buyers.
- Use high-quality printing materials: When you print your boxes, make sure to use high-quality printing materials. This will make your boxes look more professional and persuade buyers that your games are of good quality.
- Use interesting graphic design: Another way to make your games look more appealing is by using interesting graphic design. This can help buyers differentiate one box from another, making it easier for them to find the specific game they’re looking for.
- Use unique color combinations: One way to make your game box look more appealing is by using unique color combinations. This will help buyers easily identify which box contains which game, which can save them time and hassle when buying games online or in stores.
- Use textured finishes: One way to make your games look more appealing is by using textured finishes. This will add some visual interest and enhance the overall appearance of the box.
How to Make your Boxes Stand out from the Rest
There are a few things that you can do to make your game box look more unique and stand out from the rest.
- 1. Use brightly-colored boxes – This is probably the most obvious tip, but using colors that are different from other game boxes can really separate your product from the others on the shelf.
- 2. Use creative text or graphics – Another way to make your game box stand out is by using creative text or graphics on it. This can help to attract attention and make your product seem more interesting.
- 3. Use patterns or textures – One final way to make your game box look unique is to use patterns or textures on it. This can add depth and dimension to the product, making it look more professional.
Tips to Make More Durable
- Use a durable box material. cardboard is a popular choice, but heavier materials like wood or metal can also be used.
- Make sure your artwork and text are properly protected. use a coating such as an acrylic or vinyl film to help keep them from getting scuffed or damaged.
- Use extra packing material when packing for shipping. this will help protect them from damage during transport.
- Label the boxes with the contents and make sure they are properly packaged for mailing so that they arrive in good condition.
As a collector of gaming boxes, it is important to stand out from the rest and make sure that your games are unique. Here are some tips that can help you achieve this:
- Use different colors and patterns in your box. This will help you stand out from the rest and make your box look more unique.
- Choose pictures or designs that represent your favorite games or franchises. This will show off your fandom and add an extra touch of personality to your box.
- Use contrasting colors or textures on different parts of the box to create visual interest. This will give people a reason to open up your box and explore all its contents!