What is Family Tree Analyzer?
A family tree analyzer is a software tool that helps users create and organize genealogical information, such as family relationships and historical data. It typically includes features for adding, editing, and viewing information about individuals and families, as well as tools for creating and viewing family trees. Some family tree analyzers also include features for sharing and collaborating on genealogical information with others, such as online publishing and syncing with other genealogy software.
How to use Family Tree Analyzer in FTM 2019 Software.
Here are the general steps for using the Family Tree Maker 2019 software to create and analyze a family tree:
- Open the software and create a new tree or open an existing one.
- Add individuals to the tree by clicking on the “Add Person” button and entering their name, birth and death date, and other information.
- Connect individuals in the tree by creating relationships between them. For example, you can link a parent to their child by clicking on the child’s name and selecting “Add Father” or “Add Mother” from the menu.
- Use the various views and reports available in the software to analyze your tree. For example, you can view an individual’s profile to see all the information about them, or use the “Pedigree View” to see a graphical representation of an individual’s ancestors.
- You can also use the “Research” tab to find information about the person and their relatives from online sources.
- You can also use the “Map” tab to place the person in their residence location.
- You can also use the “Sync” tab to sync with other Family Tree Makers or Ancestry.com trees.
- You can also use the “Publish” tab to share your tree with others.
- You can also use the “Tools” tab to find and merge duplicate people and to merge two different family trees.
- Use the “Backup” tab to back up the tree to your computer or external hard drive.
Note: These are general steps and the specific process may vary slightly depending on the version of the software you are using.
Family Tree Analyzer features
Family tree analyzer software typically includes a variety of features to help users create and organize their genealogical information. Some of the common features include:
Adding and editing individual and family information:
Users can enter and edit information such as names, birth and death dates, and locations for individuals and families in their tree. Users can also download family tree maker 2021 on new computer.
Creating and viewing family trees:
Users can create and view graphical representations of their family tree, such as a traditional “pedigree” view or a more interactive “ancestry” view.
Users can create and edit relationships between individuals in their tree, such as parent-child relationships or marriage relationships.
Research and sourcing:
Users can search for information about their ancestors from online sources, such as census records, vital statistics, and historical newspapers, and also add sources to back up the information they found.
Publishing and sharing:
Users can share their family tree with others through online publishing or by exporting the data in a variety of file formats.
Merging and comparing:
Users can merge two different family trees together, compare and merge the information of two different individuals.
Backup and synchronizing:
Users can back up the family tree maker to their computer or external hard drive, synchronize the tree with other Family Tree Maker software or Ancestry.com.
Users can place the individuals in their residence location using the map feature.
Reports and charts:
Users can generate various types of reports and charts, such as descendant reports, ancestor reports, and kinship charts.
Users can customize their family tree layout and design, such as the color, font, and size of the text.
Note: The specific features may vary depending on the version and type of family tree analyzer software you are using.