Eye shadow boxes are a new DIY trend that you’ll want to make this fall. They’re the perfect way to add a little bit of extra glamour to any space and they’re also very easy to create. In this article, we will walk you through the steps needed to create your own eye shadow box and show you some of our favorite designs. So read on, and start packing your bags for fall Fashion Week!
How to dress up a DIY Eye Shadow Box
This DIY custom eye shadow boxes is the perfect way to show off your style this fall! All you need are some supplies from your local craft store and a few easy steps.
To make your own eye shadow box, start by gathering some supplies: cardboard box that measures at least 12 inches wide by 6 inches deep, adhesive tape, matte black spray paint, light green or yellow acrylic paint, small cosmetic brushes, and distress ink or chalkboard paint.
Next, cut a hole in the top of the cardboard box big enough to fit your makeup brush inside. Use the adhesive tape to secure the hole shut.
Next, paint the entire outside of the box with matte black spray paint. Be sure to coat all of the edges and corners so that it will be durable. Let the paint dry completely before continuing.
Once the outside of the box is painted black, use distress ink or chalkboard paint to write down each of your eye shadows using different colors and brands. Make sure to label each shadow with its corresponding color and brand name so that you can easily find it later on!
Lastly, put each eye shadow into its corresponding palette case and display them proudly in your new eye shadow box!
The Definitive Guide To The Best Eye Shadow Boxes
Eye shadow boxes are a DIY trend that you’ll want to make this fall. They’re simple to make and look really pretty on your vanity. Plus, they take up minimal counter space. Here are the six best eye shadow boxes that you can buy or DIY:
1. This sleek eye shadow box from The Little House is perfect for any vanity. It comes with a mirror and six shadows.
2. This floral eye shadow box from Target is also really cute and perfect for any vanity. It includes seven colors of eyeshadows and a mirror.
3. This black and silver eye shadow box from Urban Outfitters is also really cool looking and perfect for any vanity. It has eight different colors of eyeshadows and a mirror.
4. This white eye shadow box from Ulta is also really cute and perfect for any vanity. It has nine different shades of eyeshadows and a mirror.
5. This sparkly gold eye shadow box from Sephora is the perfect addition to any vanity. It includes 12 different shades of eyeshadowsand a mirror .
6 .This marbleized eye shadow box from Claire’s has 14 different shades of eyeshadowsand a mirror .
Eye Shadow Boxes: What They Are and Why You’ll Want One
Eyeshadow is one of the most popular makeup items to wear, and there are many different ways to apply it. From loose pigments to pressed powders, you can choose the perfect way for your look. But what if you don’t want to rummage through your collection or take up too much space in your makeup bag? Eye shadow boxes are a great option for on-the-go makeup!
Eye shadow boxes come in all shapes and sizes, and they can be made quickly and easily at home. You will need some supplies:
1 large container (like a shoebox)
12 small containers (like lip gloss tubes)
scissors glue gun or adhesive tape
You will also need a template. There are many online options, or you can download one from the manufacturer’s website. The template should be approximately 3 inches wide by 5 inches tall. It should have two circles on it – one smaller than the other – and four dots in a square in the middle. The circles should be about 1 inch in diameter, and the dots should be about half an inch wide. Print out the template onto cardstock or paperboard, cut out the circles and dots, and glue them onto the larger container using adhesive tape or glue gun. Don’t forget to label each circle and dot!
How To Make Eye Shadow Boxes: The Basic Steps
If you love the look of eye shadow boxes but don’t have the time or space to keep them displayed, this DIY trend is for you! The basic steps are to construct a sturdy box out of some packaging materials and then fill it with your favorite eye shadow shades. Here’s how to make your own:
1. Start by collecting some sturdy packing material, such as cardboard, tissue paper, or tissue boxes. You’ll need at least two layers of each material for the final result.
2. Cut a hole in one side of the packaging so that your eyeshadows can be easily accessed. Be sure to leave enough space at the top and bottom of the container so that you can fit in your applicator brushes.
3. Assemble all of your supplies inside the box and put it back together as close to original shape as possible.
4. Give your eye shadow box a good seal by pressing down firmly on all sides. Make sure there are no openings where light or air could enter, otherwise shadows will start to fade over time.
10 Different Eye Shadow Ideas for Fall
Looking for a way to spruce up your fall makeup look? Try out some of these eye shadow ideas!
1. Stone Shadow: Add a touch of natural beauty to your look with a stone shadow. Choose something light and airy for an easygoing look, or go for something more substantial for an edgier effect.
2. Soft Brown Shadow: For a warm, autumnal vibe, try out a soft brown shadow. It will add depth and color to your face without being too bold or in your face.
3. Beige Shadow: Beige shadows can be amazing for creating softer, more refined looks. They can also be used to subtly brighten up eyes or cover any dark circles or spots.
4. Rustic Shadow: For an earthy look, try using a rustic shadow as the base of your makeup look. This will give you a bit of depth and contrast while still providing a natural appearance.
5. CopperShadow: For an autumnal accent that is out of this world, try using a copper shadow as the central focus of your look! This shade will add warmth and visual interest to any complexion, making it perfect for falltime makeup trends.
6. GoldenShadow: If you’re looking for something extra special, consider using a goldenshadow as the highlight of your fall makeup ensemble! This hue can add brightness and life to tired eyes, giving you that sunny disposition everyone loves during this time of year!
Putting It All Together: The Final Product
If you’re ready to up your game this fall, consider investing in eye shadow boxes. This DIY trend is perfect for adding a bit of luxury to your look without breaking the bank. Whether you want to jazz up your basic neutrals or add a pop of color, these boxes are the perfect way to do it.
To get started, gather some supplies: eye shadow, a small box (or any container that will hold your eyeshadows comfortably), and some sort of adhesive (glue, tape, etc.). You’ll also need scissors or a sharp knife to cut out the desired design on the lid of the container.
Once you have all of your supplies ready, follow these simple steps to create your very own eye shadow box:
1. Choose a design or theme for your box and trace it onto the lid with a pencil or pen. Be sure to leave enough room around the edge so you can easily trim it down later.
2. Apply eyeshadow according to the chosen design (or use one of ours!), filling in any gaps along the edges where tracing didn’t cover them completely. Once everything is settled in, use a layer of adhesive to secure everything in place. Finally, cut away any excess material around the outline of your design with scissors or a sharp knife. You’re done!
Eye shadow boxes are a hot trend that you’ll want to start incorporating into your fall wardrobe this year. Eye shadow boxes make it easy for you to mix and match different colors of eye shadow, which makes it easier than ever to find the perfect shade for your makeup look. Plus, they add a little extra flair to any outfit. Whether you’re looking for a new way to organize your cosmetics or just want to add some personality to your look, eye shadow boxes are a great option for you this season.