When the term artificial intelligence was coined in 1955 by John McCarthy, not many had faith in its unmatchable potential. But now, with the growth in the tech world, different industries have dedicated their efforts to explore all its layers.
Apart from the advantages, AI also blesses us with the fascination of enriching machines with the ability to respond and act just like humans under any complicated situation. Even though we have a long way to go when it comes to AI development, some of the domains have started relishing the advantages delivered by this tech.
Also Read – How to Choose a Mobile App Development Company?
Mobile App Development
The process of mobile app development was introduced to the business world a decade ago. Shortly after their introduction, they were quickly able to establish their powerful reputation. It gained colossal popularity because of its ability to bridge the gap between the user base and businesses. It focuses on delivering convenience to the customers, but it also simplifies the process of doing online business.
Since the masses are comfortable using applications for day-to-day routine tasks, brands are automatically shifting their process for reaping the advantages. The app industry is continuously expanding after the introduction of different technologies like Augmented reality, Virtual reality, blockchain, IoT, and much more. As promised, today, we would be discussing Artificial Intelligence and its growing impact on the mobile app industry.
The Use Of AI In Application
As I have already mentioned above, AI still has a long way to go. But industries like app development have started integrating the tech’s potential to deliver advanced solutions to the user base. Here’s how it is being done so far-
1. Personalization- Artificial intelligence is being used to deliver personalized content to the app’s users. This way, the customers remain hooked to the brand.
2. AI Chatbots- Instead of having customer support, brands are integrating AI chatbots with their application. This way, they make sure that all the customer queries are being answered.
3. Automation- Application, especially those that focus on productivity and use AI to auto-generate email responses. This way, one can help the user base to save time.
4. Sorting content- There is naturally a lot of content online for any user to see, and this process is generally overwhelming. But AI-based technology is being used here to sort this problem.
These are the top four uses of AI technology in mobile applications. But seeing the continuous developments in AI, it wouldn’t be wrong to expect a revolutionary AI-based platform. For example, a recently developed tailoring application CanCan utilizes AI to provide perfect fittings of customized kandora.
Why Must Brands Include AI In App Development?
It is amazing to know that just like any other emerging technology, the app industry has come up with a plan to explore the same. Let us look into the reasons that explain why the businesses in the app industry are prioritizing the use of AI in the development process and broaden our understanding.
1. Processes can stress completing monotonous tasks quickly. This will help them to balance time and spend efforts on the tasks that require human expertise.
2. With artificial intelligence, a process can easily relish unmatchable perfection, as this tech decreases the possibility of any error.
3. AI decreases the extra efforts that are required by the workers. The tech can be used to create programs that shift the burden onto the machines.
These are the top reasons why the mobile app development industry is prioritizing the integration of artificial intelligence. But that is not all, as there are many other reasons why this integration is taking place. If you want to know more about it, then reach out to the experts as a bootless brood will not be able to help you to understand the intricate details.
The world of AI is showering multiple opportunities upon us, and it is finally time to jump on the success bandwagon with the emerging technologies. It is a golden chance for brands to explore their true potential and create a unique identity in the market.
So go ahead and discover more technically advanced ways to charm your audience!